Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)
October 9-10, 2019
Trainer: Teodora Bozheva
The KMP II: Kanban Management Professional class focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma.
Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. The class also covers recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
2-Day Registration (Inclusive 21% VAT)
If you or your employer have a permanent office in Spain, and you work in that permanent office, then VAT must be collected.
2-Day Registration (Exclusive VAT)
If your company is not resident in Spain or do not have a permanent establishment here (branches, offices etc), then VAT is not required. However, you must provide your tax number. If you have any questions please check with your accountant or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Scumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
Attendees are expected to have read the Kanban book by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
Prior attendance to Kanban System Design (KMP I) is required to achieve the Kanban Management Professional status .
This class is for people who currently use a Kanban system, or have prior experience with Kanban, or who are in the KMP training series currently, and/or who have consulting clients who use Kanban.
This course, following completion of the Kanban System Design (KMP I) course, satisfies the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation requirement. Attendees will receive the following recognition:
- Digital Kanban Management Professional (KMP) status certificate attached to the Kanban University website profile
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP) badge on the Kanban University website
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP) badge file for use in professional websites, business cards and other locations
- Eligibility for special invitations, discounts, and content only available to Kanban University members
Cancellation Policy – Please Note:
Substitutions are accepted at any time. Cancellations must be notified by email and refunds will be provided according to the following:
More than 10 days prior = 80% of course fee
5 to 10 days prior = 50% of course fee
Less than 5 days = no refund provided
Lean Kanban, Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event if there are insufficient registrations or if presenters are unable to attend due to illness. If necessary, you will be notified no later than 7 days prior to the event and all registration payments will be refunded promptly. If circumstances require, presenters may be substituted for alternative qualified presenters with equivalent experience.
Please be advised that events can be subject to changes in date and/or venue due to acts out of our control such as bad weather, civil unrest, etc. It is recommended that you purchase changeable and refundable tickets. Lean Kanban, Inc. will not be responsible for incurred costs in the event that we need to make changes due to circumstances beyond our control.
For more information, please contact us at: Info@LeanKanban.com