Kanban for Design and Innovation
This class is intended to extend the skills of those who have already taken the Kanban System Design class and want to obtain the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential. Together with the KSD it provides extensive coverage of current Kanban management techniques.
Select Your Timezone
2:00pm CEST - 5:45pm CEST
- €1,950.00 excl.
2:00pm CET - 5:45pm CET
- €1,950.00 excl.
This course will teach tools and techniques to successfully build and maintain end-to-end Kanban systems with special focus on creating and improving the upstream design and innovation function.
Participants will learn how to:
- Establish an upstream kanban system
- Engage stakeholders from different organizational levels and departments in idea generation and decisions to invest, shelve or discard ideas
- Manage and shape demand
- Scale Kanban across an enterprise covering different groups and end-to-end processes,
- Use Triage Tables to influence scheduling and class of service for committed work,
- Apply evolutionary change thinking when leading improvement in organizations.
This class is available online!
Included in the online version:
· Group breakout activities- Collaborate with fellow peers from around the world and from a variety of industries. Apply the new knowledge you have learned!
· Q&A sessions- Ask David or other trusted Kanban trainers your questions about material
· Support and guidance- Live sessions make sure students are getting the most out of the student material and are used to guide students through complex themes
- Downloadable reading materials and resources
To achieve the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential, you must finish Kanban System Design (KMP I) course.
The KMP is an internationally recognized credential in the Kanban Method awarded by Kanban University.
16 Hrs Live training with David J Anderson & Anna Radzikowska Interactive group sessions with your peers In-depth Self Study Exercises Kanban University, KMP Certified Training Access to Online Learning Portal Affordable Pricing Policy by Country
Earn your Kanban Management Professional credential from Kanban University and demonstrate your knowledge in designing an end to end Kanban system.
Now you can earn your credential in a new way! Combine our existing Kanban System Design course with our new Kanban Design and Innovation training and qualify for accreditation. Our newest course offers a focus in upstream Kanban and another route to the internationally recognized Kanban University KMP credential.