Linkedin Contest Information
April 14, 2022
The Strategic Marketing and Customer Experience Using the F4P Framework course giveaway LinkedIn contest is organized by the David J Anderson School of Management. To participate, participants must first follow the David J Anderson School of Management LinkedIn page and comment on the relevant post from April 14, 2022 with the text that answers the question “what’s your purpose for joining the course?”. By tagging other individuals, their name will be entered in the drawing twice.
- This is no entry fee.
- Valid entries must be published between the dates of April 14, 2021 and May 2, 2022
- Winners will receive a free place as a student in the self-paced learning course Strategic Marketing and Customer Experience Using the F4P Framework
- For registration, it is necessary that winners provide their full name and email address. Registration cannot be transferred to another individual or course option.
- The winners’ accounts will be tagged in a LinkedIn post announcing the winning individuals on the David J Anderson School of Management LinkedIn page.
- Winners will be announced on May 4, 2022 on the David J Anderson School of Management LinkedIn page as a public post.
- Participants who do not follow the rules of the contest will be disqualified and will not be awarded with a prize. (i.e. not following page)
- LinkedIn is not affiliated with this contest.