Strategic Marketing and Customer Experience Using the F4P Framework
The Course: Strategic Marketing and Customer Experience Using the F4P Framework
This course dives into the F4P Framework giving participants a complete overview. It introduces each component of the framework including:
- The three components of a product or service
- Knowing your customers and why they choose your products
The course gives actionable, pragmatic, and evidence-based guidance on how to know your customer through a human and narrative approach as well as through surveys and data. It introduces the A-Z matrix for better decision-making and explains how to segment your market by purpose and satisfy each customer type. The course covers common fitness criteria such as quality, affordability, and optionality. Participants also gain an introduction to classes of service and how they can help businesses become more resilient.
We know that in the real world, there is no “silver bullet” when it comes to strategic marketing, that is why we included a course conclusion on possible blind spots that can be present using the framework and how to overcome them by integrating the F4P framework with existing methods.
Who Should Attend?
- Product managers
- Service designers
- Service delivery managers
- Those who work in product strategy, strategic planning, market research or marketing
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- People responsible for contact with customers, defining requirements and identifying customer needs
- Those who oversee these functions in senior executive roles
Download the course brochure to learn more, or check out the sample lesson “Market Segmentation” by registering for our free demo!