Kanban for Project Management: Visualizing Projects
Part 1 of the Kanban project management workshops
At A Glance:
This workshop is for those playing the role of a project manager or supporting project managers in their work. It gives you the practices which can be used to enhance the visualization methods currently used for project management in your organization.
Do You Face These Challenges?
- Not knowing the status of work or if it is moving stuck
- Struggling to manage multiple teams or value streams at the same time
- Not able to see dependencies or manage them
- You want to communicate project status to your managers quickly and with confidence
Discover the Solution
Learn how to use visualization techniques from the Kanban Method to avoid multiple status meetings and micromanaging project members. Access the latest information quickly and easily whenever your stakeholders ask: "So, where is our project now?"
Add to Your Innovation Toolbox
Master these tools and techniques to create a customer-centric organization and robust decision-making skills.
- Visualization Techniques- View multiple projects across teams and levels
- Dependency Management Techniques- Visualize your dependencies and manage them effectively
What Will You Do Differently Next Monday?
Due to the pragmatic nature of our guidance, we end every course and workshop asking participants to think about what changes they will implement when they are back in the office. Here are some sample takeaways from this workshop.
You will leave confident in your ability to:
- Visualize and manage projects across multiple teams and levels
- Improve current methodology (e.g., PRINCE2 or SDLC) with Kanban
- Establish feedback loops and cadences for better communication
- See dependencies in your project and manage them effectively
About Our Workshops
Our one-day Innovation Toolbox Workshop series allows you to connect online with top experts and accredited trainers to learn pragmatic, actionable, and evidence-based solutions to challenges many modern-day businesses are facing. Learn about the tools and techniques and practice applying them to real situations with the help of case studies and stories. Later, reflect on how you can implement these changes in your real-world situation. Get guidance on how to apply techniques to your organization and leave confident about the changes you will make when you get back to the office.
4 Hrs online with an accredited trainer Hands-on practice implementing tools Affordable Pricing Policy by Country