KMM/KCP Bundle (In-Person)
Save when you purchase both the Kanban Maturity Model and Kanban Coaching Practices. Purchase the bundle to enjoy both courses at a discounted price.
Approach leaders with relevant, pragmatic guidance.
Coach resilience, agility, and reinvention.
Part 1 "The Guide" Kanban Maturity Model
The Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) course teaches you to use the most powerful tool in Kanban. Participants learn how to use the Kanban Maturity Model to find the outcomes they are looking for and the steps to take to create the cultural change and practice implementation needed to get there.
Part 2 "The Implementation" Kanban Coaching Practices
The Kanban Coaching Practices (KCP) course takes it further teaching you how to take everything you know about the KMM and STATIK and lead the change needed to improve.
This course teaches how to:
Deal with resistance to change.
Understand and improve organizational culture.
Improve using evolutionary, not abrupt, change
Kanban Coaching Professional Credential
The Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) is our advanced level credential received after taken the KMM and KCP training courses and previously receiving the KMP credential. With this credential, students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of the proven improvement roadmap that will help you understand where you are today and provide actionable guidance on the next steps to improve your delivery capabilities.
To achieve the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential, students must have the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential and complete the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) and Kanban Coaching Practices training.
Kanban University® Certificate
KMM Students will receive a certificate of completion recognizing participation in the class.
To achieve the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential, the following course requirements must be met:
- Kanban System Design (KMP I)
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)
- Kanban Maturity Model
- Kanban Coaching Practices
The KCP is an internationally recognized credential in the Kanban Method awarded by Kanban Univeristy.
For KCP credential questions, please contact us.
With the KMM course you will be able to do the following:
- Determine the maturity level of the organization they work with in terms of observable behaviors, management practices, and business outcome
- Define the right approach to lead the organization to the next level
- Determine and appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help the organization deliver better on customer expectations and internal objectives.
- Integrate the KMM with other models and methods such as Lean/TPS, CMMI, and Real-World Risk Model.
With the KCP portion of the bundle you will:
- Learn to leverage the specific Kanban Coaching Practices to effectively implement the coaching tools of STATIK and the KMM
- Learn to use the Evolutionary Change Model in conjunction with KMM to drive incremental change
- Understand social psychology and incremental/evolutionary change
- Understand the cultural context and know the right leverage points to maximize the chance of successful, institutionalized change
- Learn how to approach leaders with relevant, pragmatic guidance
The Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential is required. Course participants are encouraged to have read the book Kanban Maturity Model by David J Anderson and Teodora Bozheva.