Market Research Privacy Notice
Last Updated: 26th March 2021
The purpose of this document: This document provides the required privacy-related information for the purpose of market research conducted by David J. Anderson School of Management Europe S.L. (DJASOME).
Who it covers: Participants contacted by DJASOME or DJASOME’s representatives who are invited to take part in marketing activity or market research by means of either an online questionnaire, phone call, or video conversation recorded via a Zoom conference call.
Data Controller: DJASOME is the data controller for the personal data of the market research participants. David J Anderson School of Management Europe S.L. is a private company with fiscal identification number B95941357 and registered address in Calle Alameda Urquijo 2, planta 6,48008 Bilbao (Spain).
Purposes of the processing: the personal data of the participants are processed in order to conduct a study, market research, to identify the following:
- Our target markets demands, challenges wants, needs, opportunities or competitor analysis.
- The perception of DJASOME products and services in target markets.
- Alumni feedback from courses delivered by DJASOME to help improve or develop new training courses.
The data will be processed for statistical purposes and will be used to produce anonymous aggregated data.
The personal data collected during the study will not be used for commercial purposes or subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
Categories of data: the processing involves only the data necessary for achieving the specific purpose of the marketing research and may include:
- Contact, professional and academic data of DJASOME’s students and/or alumni, or professionals who have interacted with DJASOME or DJASOME’s representatives through social media such as LinkedIn, or potential target audience outreached by DJASOME or DJASOME’s representatives. Such data is processed for statistical purposes only.
The legal basis for further processing the data is the legitimate interest of DJASOME to produce statistical studies concerning the students, alumni, or potential clients in order to improve the quality of the services.
- Research Data refers to personally identifiable data collected from participants during their participation in the market research by either answering an online questionnaire, during a recorded phone call, or during a recorded video Zoom call in order to conduct market research. No sensitive data is collected during the market research.
The legal basis for processing the data is the consent given to DJASOME to participate in market research surveys or studies to innovate and improve the quality of the products and services offered.
To protect confidentiality, the research data will be treated anonymously and will not be stored with the individuals’ contact data.
Sharing of the personal data: the personal data of the participants may also be shared with our trusted business partner Mauvius Group Europe S.L. (MGE) to carry out the research and report the results of the study for DJASOME. MGE is a third-party processor with fiscal identification number B95981221 and registered address in Calle Rodríguez Arias 5, 48008 Bilbao (Spain) firstname.lastname@example.org. MGE is prohibited from using your personal data except for specific research purposes and is required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
Retention Period: all personally identifiable data collected for the marketing research will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of the statistical study.
Legal Rights: the participants are entitled to exercise their rights in relation to the personal data processed during the study: right to withdraw consent, rectification, restriction, access, portability, erasure, and object.
In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using this serviced email address: email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Supervisor (https://www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you does not comply with the privacy laws.