Double Feedback Loops- Enabling Effective Evolution
An advanced Fit For Purpose workshop
At A Glance:
This workshop is for those who have previously taken the Fit for Purpose course or are very familiar with the framework. It aims to teach double feedback loops for effective product and service evolution. It will teach the two feedback loops to focus on doing things right and doing the right thing.
Do You Face These Challenges?
- Struggling to create effective, data-driven strategy reviews
- Teams not understanding actively what needs to be done and why
- Not providing the correct portfolio of products or not communicating about them effectively
Discover the Solution
Learn to create an inner loop focused on doing things right by delivering fit-for-purpose products/services and an outer loop focused on doing the right thing by providing the right portfolio and communicating about it properly with the feedback loop guidance from the F4P Framework.
Add to Your Innovation Toolbox
Master these tools and techniques to create a customer-centric organization and robust decision-making skills.
- Inner Feedback Loops- "Doing things right." Focusing on providing fit-for-purpose products and services
- Outer Feedback Loops- "Doing the right thing." Providing the right portfolio of products and services with effective communication
What Will You Do Differently Next Monday?
Due to the pragmatic nature of our guidance, we end every course and workshop asking participants to think about what changes they will implement when they are back in the office. Here are some sample takeaways from this workshop.
You will leave confident in your ability to:
- Create effective strategy reviews
- Analyze data effectively
- Identify the correct fitness criteria and their thresholds
- Conduct strategy reviews with a focus on a culture of honesty, humility, and empathy
- Make confident strategic decisions including creating the correct portfolio and correct messaging so that customers can make selections based on their purpose and expectations for satisfaction
About Our Workshops
Our one-day Innovation Toolbox Workshop series allows you to connect online with top experts and accredited trainers to learn pragmatic, actionable, and evidence-based solutions to challenges many modern-day businesses are facing. Learn about the tools and techniques and practice applying them to real situations with the help of case studies and stories. Later, reflect on how you can implement these changes in your real-world situation. Get guidance on how to apply techniques to your organization and leave confident about the changes you will make when you get back to the office.
4 Hrs online with an accredited trainer Hands-on practice implementing tools Affordable Pricing Policy by Country