KMP Class Bundle
This course bundle option is for those who wish to complement their Kanban for Design and Innovation training with the additional coursework necessary to complete the Kanban Management Professional credential requirements. Both the Kanban System Design and Kanban for Design and Innovation training are included with this option.
This course bundle includes both Kanban System Design and the Kanban for Design and Innovation courses.
With the Kanban System Design courses, participants will learn how to design a Kanban system and initiate change with Kanban. They will learn the basic concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement.
Attendees are expected to have read the Kanban book by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
Prior attendance at a Team Kanban Practitioner 1-day course is optional.
Kanban University® Credential
Participants receive a KU Certified Kanban Training Certificate of Completion of attendance.
Kanban University KMP Credential, Kanban Management Professional
Participants of both the Kanban System Design and Kanban for Design and Innovation courses will receive the Kanban University “Kanban Management Professional” credential.
Live training sessions Interactive group sessions with your peers Free access to supporting material Kanban University, Certified Training Access to Online Learning Portal Affordable Pricing Policy by Country
Kanban System Design Learning Objectives:
- Understanding Kanban systems
- Experience flow in a Kanban simulation
- Learn and use STATIK (Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban) to design your Kanban system.
- Visual board design and ticket design.
Kanban for Design and Innovation Learning Objectives:
- Take a pro-active, rational and well-communicated approach to continuous improvement
- Achieve higher levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction, sustainably.
- Outline a path to increase organizational maturity, including how to overcome resistance to change.
- Implement simple and effective cross-boundary coordination.
- Use proven tools and methods to increase capability, remove delays, reduce variability and manage bottlenecks.
- Develop an understanding of evolutionary change and avoid the tendency for pushing disruptive, presumptive solutions.
- Effectively scale workflow agility without changing job titles, organization structures, or causing other disruptions.
- Increase skills and implementation of the 6 general practices of Kanban.