Kanban for Project Management: Project Planning and Project Metrics
Part 2 of the Kanban Project Management Workshops
Select Your Timezone
2:00pm CET - 6:00pm CET
- Advanced Registration: Register 45 days prior €280.00 excl.
- €350.00 excl.
At A Glance:
This workshop is for those playing the role of a project manager or supporting project managers in their work. It gives you the practices which can be used to enhance the planning methods and metrics currently used for project management in your organization.
Do You Face These Challenges?
- Being asked frequently: "When will it be done?" or "Will you finish on time?"
- Missing deadlines which causes frustrated stakeholders
- Quality of outputs is low
- Constantly having to rework on items
- Struggling to report on the health of a project
Discover the Solution
With this workshop, learn how to establish metrics to understand your project better and use data to quickly answer stakeholders' questions. This workshop covers the "planning recipe" with 5 crucial pieces of information to support more accurate and better planning. Learn how to identify and solve quality issues effectively.
Add to Your Innovation Toolbox
Master these tools and techniques to create a customer-centric organization and robust decision-making skills.
- Project Management Metrics- Report on the health of a project
- The Planning Recipe- Support more accurate and better planning
What Will You Do Differently Next Monday?
Due to the pragmatic nature of our guidance, we end every course and workshop asking participants to think about what changes they will implement when they are back in the office. Here are some sample takeaways from this workshop.
You will leave confident in your ability to:
- Start collecting and showing data that are important to understand and improve the work on projects
- Answer questions such as "Will you do it on time?" with confidence
- Use data for planning with accuracy
- Identify quality issues and solve them
About Our Workshops
Our one-day Innovation Toolbox Workshop series allows you to connect online with top experts and accredited trainers to learn pragmatic, actionable, and evidence-based solutions to challenges many modern-day businesses are facing. Learn about the tools and techniques and practice applying them to real situations with the help of case studies and stories. Later, reflect on how you can implement these changes in your real-world situation. Get guidance on how to apply techniques to your organization and leave confident about the changes you will make when you get back to the office.
4 Hrs online with an accredited trainer Hands-on practice implementing tools Affordable Pricing Policy by Country