Metric Mastery: Unleashing the Power of Fit for Purpose Metrics for Business Success
A beginner Fit For Purpose workshop
At A Glance:
The Fit for Purpose Framework breaks down metrics into 4 categories. This workshop teaches how to identify metric types as well as the strategy to apply. Refocus your strategy to concentrate on what's important to your customers and stop wasting time on useless metrics.
Do You Face These Challenges?
- Collecting and reporting so many metrics that you feel you have lost sight of what's important
- Not being able to define when you are overserving or underserving a customer
- Your "KPIs" do not reflect what is important to your customer
Discover the Solution
This workshop teaches actionable metrics guidance based on the Fit for Purpose Framework. Get practice in classifying metrics, creating customer-focused KPIs, and measuring results by establishing effective feedback loops.
Add to Your Innovation Toolbox
Master these tools and techniques to create a customer-centric organization and robust decision-making skills.
- Fitness Criteria- KPIs that focus on why your customer chose your product or service
- Thresholds- Know when you are overserving or underserving your customer segments
- Feedback Loops- Learn and improve based on results
What Will You Do Differently Next Monday?
Due to the pragmatic nature of our guidance, we end every course and workshop asking participants to think about what changes they will implement when they are back in the office. Here are some sample takeaways for this workshop.
You will leave confident in your ability to:
- Categorize your metrics into fitness criteria, health indicators, improvement drivers, and vanity metrics
- Stop wasting time measuring vanity metrics
- Set KPIs based on fitness criteria (why customers select you)
- Know the level of performance needed to win customers in each of your customer segments
About Our Workshops
Our one-day Innovation Toolbox Workshop series allows you to connect online with top experts and accredited trainers to learn pragmatic, actionable, and evidence-based solutions to challenges many modern-day businesses are facing. Learn about the tools and techniques and practice applying them to real situations with the help of case studies and stories. Later, reflect on how you can implement these changes in your real-world situation. Get guidance on how to apply techniques to your organization and leave confident about the changes you will make when you get back to the office.
4 Hrs online with an accredited trainer Hands-on practice implementing tools Affordable Pricing Policy by Country