In-Person KMP Bundle (Kanban System Design and Kanban for Design and Innovation)
Join us in Bilbao, Spain for a special in-person session of the Kanban System Design and Kaban for Design and Innovation courses
This course bundle is divided into two parts.
Part 1: Kanban System Design
Gain a foundation of knowledge with an introduction to Kanban. Learn the core practices and principles. Participate in a simulation to experience flow, pull systems, and work-in-progress limits. Get guidance through the steps of STATIK, a way to build a unique Kanban system, and participate in a hands-on experience of designing a Kanban system with peers.
- Understand Kanban systems
- Experience flow with the help of a Kanban simulation
- Use STATIK (Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban) to design your Kanban system.
- Create a visual board design and ticket design.
Part 2: Kanban for Design and Innovation
See where Kanban can take you while focusing on upstream design. This course focuses on advanced practices and cadences. With upstream Kanban, users can engage stakeholders from different organizational levels and departments in idea generation and make decisions to invest, shelve or discard ideas. Demand can be properly managed and shaped. The course offers hands-on exercises that allow users to practice setting up an upstream system.
- Take a proactive, rational, and well-communicated approach to continuous improvement.
- Achieve higher levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction, sustainably.
- Outline a path to increase organizational maturity, including how to overcome resistance to change.
- Implement simple and effective cross-boundary coordination.
- Use proven tools and methods to increase capability, remove delays, reduce variability and manage bottlenecks.
- Develop an understanding of evolutionary change and avoid the tendency for pushing disruptive, presumptive solutions.
- Effectively scale workflow agility without changing job titles, and organization structures, or causing other disruptions.
- Increase skills and implementation of the 6 general practices of Kanban.
Kanban University® Credential
Participants receive a Kanban University Certified Kanban Training Certificate of completion of attendance.
Kanban University KMP Credential, Kanban Management Professional
Participants of both the Kanban System Design and Kanban for Design and Innovation courses will receive the Kanban University “Kanban Management Professional” credential.
Join us in Bilbao, Spain!
Our training center is located in the center of Bilbao, located in the North of Spain. Enjoy the cuisine and culture of the Basque country as you learn with trainer Anna Radzikowska. Bilbao is well communicated with an airport, access to major train lines, and buses. For more assistance during your stay, please don't hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.